Sunday, December 17, 2006

Brass Monkey

Our search for somewhere to watch the Gator football game in Taipei continues. We have a letter ready to go to the President of the Gator Club in Taipei. In the meantime, one of the ex-pats on one of my Yahoo Groups suggested the Brass Monkey, a sports bar and restaurant in Taipei that has satellite and she watched the Super Bowl there last year.

I checked out their webpage and the January schedule of sporting events isn't posted yet. Interestingly enough, they do have "Practice your English" nights and Native English speakers are admitted free. I wonder if they are any relation to Gainesville's Copper Monkey??

I know some of you may find this search for the Gator game silly, but hey, at least it keeps me occupied while we wait 19 more days to get our baby girl :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You guys are true fans! Good luck in the search for a sports bar!
We can't wait to meet Kaylee very soon!